These are the standard Arrows that are sold by every Bowyer. They are not special in any way and don't deal any extra damage, but will work with any normal Bow and most Magic Bows. Thankfully, every adventurer with some magic skill can upgrade these to superior Magic Arrows with the spell Enchant.
Several specialized kinds of arrows exist by the time of Ultima VII:
- Magic Arrows, which always hit. (They also add +4 to the effectiveness rating of the bow)
- Burst Arrows, which explode at contact.
- Lucky Arrows, which are much stronger
- Tseramed Arrows, which can put Giant Bees to sleep.
- Love Arrows, whose function should be clear.
- Serpent Arrows, as Burst Arrows, but available only in Ultima VII Part Two: Serpent Isle.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.